Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'VE GOT THE ITCH


Southern Living

                                                                    Source: thehuntedinterior.blogspot.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



                                                                      Source: purestylehome.blogspot.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



BHG


                                                                             Source: apartmenttherapy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


                                                                       Source: vintagerevivals.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


Coastal Living

Can you guess what it's for?


Southern Living

My husband's only request, that we please get our bathroom done first.  

                                                                           Source: 4.bp.blogspot.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


I'm easily distracted, and better stick to the plan.


11 comments:

  1. oooh plans are for wimps! do it do it do it!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White paint? The pictures are all so pretty :) I have decided I have decorating ADD. I need to have at least 2 things going at once. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White walls? A couple friends painted their walls white a couple years ago, and on the one hand I thought they were crazy, but on the other hand I figured they were on to something, they always seem to be a little ahead of the design curve. (: I think they are pretty, but I'm intrigued by gray right now too. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. White walls and black trim! I think bouncing from project to project is prerequisite for bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can always drive on down to Dallas and distract yourself with my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, they are all so pretty and bright...just what I want too, so who can blame you for getting distracted :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've got some fun ahead! Get that bathroom done and keep dreaming and creating at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adding white? Be careful...I love all your color! :) You are welcome to come here if you'd like a change...lots of changes could be made.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I know,...but can you say:, "Calamine Lotion"?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback! I read every comment and am always thrilled to hear from you. I try my hardest to respond by e-mail to your comments, but often a comment is not linked to an e-mail address and I have no way to respond to you. If you've asked a specific question about the post, I will try to answer it there, so check back! If you're having trouble commenting here, please feel free to hop over to my facebook page and leave a comment. Thanks!)