1. He is a servant. He is always happy to do whatever he is asked, and often does things that need to be done without having to be asked.
2. He has a great imagination.
3. He is teachable. He listens to instruction and applies it to his life.
4. He has a tender heart. He's sensitive to others and their feelings.
5. He is funny!
6. He's a planner. He knows what he will need and takes care of getting his things together. He knows exactly what he has and where to find it at any given time.
7. He always works to do the right thing. He wants to be pleasing to others.
8. He is enthusiastic. Whenever he decides that he likes something, he goes all out to support it.
9. He is a huge encourager. He's the one on the team cheering for each teammate and always saying "good job" to players on the other team.
10. He loves the Lord and strives to learn more about Him.
11. He's just like his daddy.
I love you Caleb Ray. You have grown and learned so much these past years and I look forward to what the Lord has in store for you this coming year. Happy Birthday!